WE ARE OPEN!
Due to the new Provincial Health Order that was given on March 29th, we are no longer able to host in house dining. However, our large secluded patio & takeout services are still available! If you would like to make a reservation or to place a takeout order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A lobby check in for staff to seat all Members and guests.
- A floorplan for reservations to track Members and guests dining in the Club.
- Floor markings to ensure all Members and guests are 2 meters apart.
- Accessible sanitization stations in all areas of the Club.
- Limits on how many people can be in certain places in the Club to ensure social distancing.
- COVID-19 signage to inform all Members and guests about protocols.
- Blue tape is placed on all tables. This is to ensure that your server comes to only one area of the table when serving you.
- A sanitization schedule in maintained by all staff members to ensure that all high touch points surfaces are sanitized at the Club.
- All staff members have their temperature checked and must sanitize their hands before entering the work place.
- Masks are mandatory to be worn whenever you are not at your table.
- Consistent check ins with a Vancouver Island Health Representative.