The University Club of Victoria has many protocols in place to help stop the spread of COVID-19. We have listed our procedures below and are constantly updating them to ensure that we are following guidance provided by the Provincial Health Authority.
- Accessible sanitization stations throughout the Club.
- COVID-19 signage to inform all Members and guests about protocols.
- A sanitization schedule is maintained by all staff members to ensure that all high-touch surfaces are sanitized.
- All staff members must sanitize their hands upon entering the work place.
- Masks are no longer mandatory, but recommended.
If you have any questions about the current COVID protocols, please do not hesitate to contact us. We want to ensure everyone’s safety.